Looking for an indulgent Banting friendly treat?
You have landed on the right page! I’ve been experimenting with different recipes while on the Banting diet and I have created a bulletproof recipe that cannot go wrong even if you tried.
It’s super easy to make and turns into the most delicious, moist chocolate squares. You can enjoy it warm or have it frozen for an ice cream like texture.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 5 Tablespoons of Xylitol granules
- pinch of salt
- 2 drops of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 3 large eggs
- Handful of pecan nuts
- Mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 170 degrees celsius.
- If you prefer a dry muffin like texture, then bake for an extra 5 minutes.
Once out of the oven and cooled, cut into squares and enjoy.
Tip: Enjoy some, share some and freeze the rest for when your next sweet craving beckons.