Hotel Review: Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa

If you want to experience World Class Customer service then you absolutely MUST stay at this beautiful hotel, Radisson Blu Le Vendome in Cape Town!

This distinguished hotel is situated just a few meters from the Sea Point promenade. Enjoy a morning run with the ocean as your companion. If you love shopping and superb restaurants, then make use of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service that runs every hour to the V&A Waterfront.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

What makes this hotel different from the hundreds of others in Cape Town?

The incredible team that works there!

That’s ultimately what makes or breaks your experience at any hotel. You can stay at the most glamorous hotel but that’s only 10% of your experience. The other 90% is how you feel from the moment you enter the hotel, how your complaints are handled and how you feel when checking out.

I was lucky enough to meet Nolan Cupido, the Front Office Manager at the Radisson Blu Le Vendome, he lives and breathes World Class Customer service. He went out of his way to make my stay a pleasant one. No questions, arguments or issues…..if you have a problem, he will solve it with a smile.

Nolan Cupido, Radisson Blu Le Vendome
Nolan Cupido, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome

The Customer Experience at the Radisson Blu Le Vendome is a 10 out of 10 of awesomeness! Experience it for yourself. Save between 10% – 20% on your booking with their special offers.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.


Travel Tip: When booking a hotel, read the reviews and check out the rating on Google. Even though we all have different tastes, you will gain some insight of what to expect. 

Radisson Blu Le Vendome - Review.jpg
4.1 out of 5 on Google Reviews as at 18 March 2019

More tips while staying at the Radisson Blu Le Vendome:

    • Relax at the chic bar and try out the scrumptious meat snack basket and a glass or 2 of the Durbanville Merlot.
    • Hop on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle and visit the V&A Waterfront.
    • Go for a stroll on the promenade.
  • Dine at their inhouse restaurant or try out many of the other restaurants in Sea Point.

Time-for-a-Vacation.jpg

*Hotel photos credit: Radisson Blu


Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.