Winter has come early. At the end of a long day, cuddle up with your plush mink blanket, a cup of steaming hot cocoa and check out the 10 trendy winter boots to add to your winter wardrobe. As Marilyn Monroe once said “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”.
1. Steve Madden Carrie boots @Superbalist – hot red knee high boots that will make you stand out from the crowd!
2. Timberland faux fur boots – winter edition must have!
3. Aldo ankle boots – Snazzy boots in the mainstream @Superbalist
4. Madison Peyton knee high boots – uptown with an edge can best describe these pair of boots, available @Spree
5. Sissy boy ankle boots @Spree – it was love at first sight! I made sure I grabbed a pair for my winter wardrobe!
6. Charles & Keith calf boots – the perfect combination of cosy & chic!
7. Aldo Kearia ankle boots – Wine red leather boots that is sure to jazz up any outfit.
8. Steve Madden crushing boots – covered in rhinestones to give you a total GLAM look!
9. Woolworths Pointy Embroidery ankle boots – love the detail & oh so classy.
10. Hunter boots tall quilted gloss navy wellington boots – I swear by these boots! They are the best boots to wear in winter especially rainy days. Just about every celebrity owns a pair so why not you too! There are bright & bold colours to choose from as well.