Mother’s day is almost here! If you have not as yet got your mom a gift, then take a look at my TOP 6 awesome Mother’s day gifts & where you can purchase it from.
1. Simply Nigella cook book from Exclusive Books.
If your mom is an amazing Master Chef then this cook book is the perfect gift. It is packed with delicious recipes for all occasions.
“Sometimes…we don’t want to feel like a postmodern, post feminist, overstretched woman but, rather, a domestic goddess, trailing nutmeggy fumes of baking pie in our languorous wake.” – Nigella Lawson
2. Eifel copper french press set from @Home.
This is an absolutely beautiful set. I love the copper look and I am pretty sure that if your mom loves coffee then this will be a delightful gift.
3. Awesome Mug from Woolworths. I love this mug! “Thanks for everything, I turned out Awesome!” This is on MY gift list for sure!
4. Gift card from Poetry
Poetry is the perfect store to find unique and fashionable clothes, kitchen accessories, shoes and they have the MOST beautiful scarves! Best of all, you can purchase an instant e-gift card on their online store.
5. Tea chest from Peacock coffee & Tea Traders.
A lovely wooden tea chest with a wide selection of Rooibos teas. Perfect for the mom that loves her afternoon cuppa tea!
6. Mangwanani Spa pampering – Mangwanani Specials.
Pamper your mom by booking a spa day where she can relax and unwind.
Gifts aside, the most important thing is spending time with your mom and making her feel extra special on this day. P.S: flowers would be nice too…..oh…. and…. breakfast in bed!